Sunday, July 4, 2010

Virginia with Russ & Suzi- May 28th-31st

We went to Williamsburg, VA to visit with Russ and Suzi for Memorial Day weekend. We had a great time and look forward to our next visit.

We spent all day Saturday at Busch Gardens. We had so much fun, we stayed from 10am until 9pm. It is really different going to places now that the kids are getting older.
Camryn and Dallin love to stand and get soaked as the boats came down. They would have stayed there all day if I let them.





Here they come, on their first ride of the day!!! Luckily it was hot, because we got soaked and were wet for hours!





Jared, Russ, Brad, and Felicia as they are splashing into the water at the bottom. I can't believe I was able to get them at this exact spot. They got soaked!!!





This is one of the newest rides at the park, The Griffon. It has a 90 degree drop!!! When Jared, Russ, Felicia, Brad, and Suzi went down, they were in the front row!!!!




I absolutely love the tea cups! I took this after I got the cup spinning really fast. It was hard to take a picture at this speed!




Although Camryn is now tall enough to ride every ride at the park, she still enjoys riding the kid rides with Dallin. They both liked this glider ride-especially because they got to lay on their bellies!




Dallin only wanted Uncle Russ to go with him on the swings. Could he look more excited?






We had a lot of fun looking and petting all the neat animals at
Busch Gardens. I think the bird house was the girls' favorite.

















We had a great time at the beach. Felicia, Brad, Suzi, and Russ got into an intense game of
Bocci Ball. I have no idea how it ended up.




Camryn and Jared enjoying a swim in the James River.



The boys decided they needed to show us how to really get dirty! I think this is a bit too much!!! Luckily, after much scrubbing- they were able to get it all off.


Sorry I have been slow to post lately. We have now moved and are getting settled, so I should be able to keep up with this a little better. Look for my next posting during this next week!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment