Jared was able to take Camryn and Dallin to work this year for "National Take Your Child to Work Day". Dallin insisted on dressing just like Dad and carrying his own work bag! They were so excited to be able to go to work, have a lunch meeting, and get a personal tour of the new Red Bulls Stadium. They even got to spend some time in the NYC office that I now work in once a week. They all had a great day!


This is a shot of them standing next to the turf in the stadium. It was definately a fun day!
How fun for them! Good job dad! Dallin looks so cute all dressed up like Jared.
ReplyDeleteOk I was so excited that you had a blog and now my excitement is gone because you never update it! This is to make you feel guilty enough to let me take a sneak peak into your life. You and Gretchen get me all excited to see how my old friends are and then I realize it is just a cruel joke. He He! By the way your kids are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete