Friday, May 7, 2010

Museum of Natural History

Over Spring break, we took the kids to the Museum of Natural History. After watching the "Night at the Museum" many times, the kids were very excited to see the exhibits again. One of Camryn and Dallin's favorites was "Rexie" the TREX!






We spent a lot of time in the dinosaur rooms. Camryn had just gone to the NJ museum, which has the most complete TREX on display. She showed us where there were bones missing in the skeletons. It was very cool.





It was fun watching the kids get excited about the exhibits. They actually took their time looking and studying each one. It was such a fun day.









We could not wait to see "Dum-Dum" as he is a family favorite. He is hard to find, as he is at the very end of the exhibit. We had fun posing for pictures with him. Dallin wanted to feed him 'gum-gum', but was disappointed that his mouth did not open!








This is one of our favorite pictures of the day. It was taken whi le we were in the cafe having a little snack. Felicia and I decided it was time to show Brad a little 'love'! I'm not exactly sure he was thrilled to be given this much attention in public, but it made for a fun photo:)







2 comments:

  1. Hi Alison -

    I like it so far! Looks like a fun day at the museum too. Keep posting!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome that you started a blog! I love the look!

    ReplyDelete